One Partner, One Platform
Leverage the power of a single payroll partner with regional operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific to efficiently manage your global payroll. The CloudPay global payroll solution alleviates the administrative burden of managing increasingly complex multi-national payroll activities, enabling payroll professionals to gain control of payroll data and focus on more strategic initiatives.
CloudPay Payroll Provider Network: Increased flexibility, less management
From our service centers in the US, UK, France, Hungary, Singapore and China, the CloudPay operations team provide outsourced payroll processing to our customers.
CloudPay’s in-house service centers are fully resourced multi-lingual hubs providing outsourced payroll processing in major economy territories. Over 60% of all processing is undertaken by CloudPay in-house. The CloudPay operations teams manage CloudPay Payroll Provider Partners for payroll processing and additional services for all other territories while maintaining control of both the in-country and overall global payroll solution to enable high quality-control for our customers. Payroll Provider Partners take the customer data from the CloudPay platform, process it, and then return it into the CloudPay application, enabling a seamless global solution with managed data flows and fully auditable approval processes.
By working with CloudPay, you can:
- Achieve consistency of service, regardless of the number of employees in a particular country through CloudPay’s global payroll engine and its network of more than 200 payroll provider partners
- Take advantage of cloud-based technology to access payroll data from anywhere with an internet connection
- Reduce risk and achieve compliance with SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70), ISO27001 and other payroll requirements
- Stay current with legislative changes as they occur
- Eliminate management of disparate technology solutions, data and multiple payroll vendors and gain control over costs
- Gain visibility into payroll data through enhanced Reporting for more in-depth business intelligence enabling proactive decision making
- Empower employees with online access to payslips through single sign-on Self-Service functionality
Real-time Legislative Updates: Accurate, Reliable Payroll Data
CloudPay managed services ensures compliance with the stringent regulatory requirements of every country in which you operate. Its seamless global payroll solution with managed data flows and fully auditable approval process provides evidence of a sound system of internal controls, helping you reduce costs, mitigate risk and confidently remain in compliance with legislative changes.
Comprehensive Support and Service: Free Resources to Focus on Strategic Work
The CloudPay team of expert payroll professionals ensures payroll processes are completed accurately and on time. By requiring fewer resources and increasing access to global payroll data, HR professionals can make data-driven decisions and focus on higher value-added activities that contribute to organizational growth.
CloudPay enables you to rapidly adapt to any legislative changes, comply with confidence and produce an accurate and on time payroll process. Through its extensive Payroll Provider Partner provider network and SaaS-based global Technology Platform, CloudPay alleviates administrative responsibilities, lowers compliance risk, reduces costs and increases visibility of payroll data and costs through one cohesive system. CloudPay is committed to providing a best-in-class flexible solution that meets your unique multi-national payroll requirements.