CloudPay Managed Payroll Services
One Partner, One Platform
Leverage the power of a single payroll and payments partner with operations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific to efficiently manage your global payroll and payments. CloudPay alleviates the administrative burden of managing increasingly complex multi-national payroll and payment activities, enabling you to gain control of payroll and payments.
Increased flexibility, less management
From our service centers in the US, UK, France, Hungary, Singapore, China and Brazil, the CloudPay managed services operations teams provide outsourced payroll and payments processing to our customers.
CloudPay’s in-house service centers are fully resourced multi-lingual hubs providing outsourced payroll processing in major economy territories. Over 60% of all processing is undertaken by CloudPay in-house. The CloudPay operations teams also manage CloudPay Payroll Provider Partners for payroll processing and additional services for all other territories while maintaining control of both the in-country and overall global solution to enable full control for our customers. Payroll Provider Partners take the customer data from the CloudPay platform, process it, and then return it into the CloudPay application, enabling a seamless global solution with managed data flows and fully auditable approval processes.
By working with CloudPay, you can:
- Achieve consistency of service, regardless of the number of employees in a particular country through CloudPay’s global payroll engine and our network of more than 200 payroll provider partners
- Take advantage of cloud-based technology to access payroll and payments data from anywhere
- Reduce risk and achieve compliance with SSAE 16 / ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70), ISO27001 and other payroll and payments requirements
- Stay current with legislative changes as they occur
- Eliminate management of disparate technology solutions, data and multiple payroll vendors and gain control over costs
- Gain visibility into payroll data through CloudPay Insights for more in-depth business intelligence enabling proactive decision making
- Empower employees with online access to payslips through single sign-on (SSO) functionality
Real-time Legislative Updates: Accurate, Reliable Payroll and Payments Data
CloudPay managed services ensures compliance with the stringent regulatory requirements of every country in which you operate. Its seamless global payroll and payments solution with managed data flows and fully auditable approval process provides evidence of a solid and reliable system of controls, helping you reduce costs, mitigate risk and remain in compliance with legislative changes.
Comprehensive Service: Free Resources to Focus on Strategic Work
The CloudPay team of expert payroll and payment professionals ensures processes are completed accurately and on time. The CloudPay teams leverage the power and capability of CloudPay Control to assure payroll and payments processes that lead the payroll industry. By requiring fewer resources and increasing access to global payroll data, HR and finance professionals can make data-driven decisions and focus on higher value-added activities that contribute to organizational growth.