Time-tested Global Service Delivery Provides Efficient Global Payroll and Payments Program Management
CloudPay offers a proven, process-based global delivery methodology steeped in Prince2 and Six Sigma. The methodology provides a best-practices transition to CloudPay’s cloud-based platform for integrated global payroll and payments.
Proven Framework, Proven Results
CloudPay’s experienced payroll and program management professionals ensure a smooth deployment of your global payroll and payments solution. CloudPay has developed a process-based methodology that successfully transitions organizations using a proven phased approach tailored to your organization’s specific requirements.
By working with CloudPay you can:
- Facilitate a successful transition with an effective overall program structure and detailed country project plans that manage the implementation from initial engagement through to go-live and ongoing operations
- Address all critical data and system requirements by participating in expert-led global and in-country discovery sessions
- Ensure the highest quality payrolls are transitioned to support accurate, on time payroll delivery
- Experience an open and collaborative communication environment with your designated program team
- Benefit from appropriate governance and management of data through a defined process steeped in Prince2 and Six Sigma
- Leverage the experience of CloudPay’s program and project managers, business analysts and transition consultants to design a solution that accommodates local needs and global requirements
- Reap the rewards of a time-tested methodology built from years of experience deploying global payroll and payments solutions
Establishing a Roadmap for Success: Phased Approach for Optimal Delivery
CloudPay’s expertise and global payroll and payments knowledge will ensure you start phasing the project at appropriate times of the year and with countries that will set the stage for success during the global transition. The initial discovery phase will identify the scope, existing resources and project goals. A global discovery sets the roadmap for overall program goals, governance requirements and key solution deliverables, resulting in a global blueprint. This global blueprint defines the project’s start and end date and key project milestones. A country or regional discovery session identifies country-specific requirements. This discovery phase will define roles and responsibilities, pay schedules and payroll and payments authorization processes. CloudPay’s proven methodology and discovery templates aid accuracy and speed in the project deployment.
Parallel Runs: Validate Change for Stable Solution Delivery
Parallel runs proceed the Go Live phase, ensuring that the solution is stable and configured to meet requirements. The process manages any differences between the incumbent system and CloudPay and ensures execution is in accordance with the defined plans.
Comprehensive Operations Manual: Daily Reference Tool to Guide Day-to-Day Operations
During the project, weekly calls, project meetings and candid communication ensures a seamless Go Live. CloudPay will provide you with a comprehensive operations manual that includes payroll and payment schedules, roles and responsibilities, and pertinent details to ensure an accurate, on time payroll in every country. This facilitates a smooth transition to CloudPay’s Managed Services team for your organization.
Successfully Transition to Global Payroll
The CloudPay methodology is based on customer experience and continual learning and this approach has resulted in a successful change management process. Well-versed in the complexity of navigating different cultural requirements, languages and geographic requirements, CloudPay is able to deliver process efficiencies that fast-track results. This breadth and depth of expertise in global payroll and payments deployments helps organizations realize a smooth and seamless transition to CloudPay.