We are always looking for people with international payroll experience in product, technology, sales, marketing, support, and implementation and managed services areas. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for the right people.
Irish Payroll Specialist
Andover, UKPurpose of the Role: CloudPay is looking for an Irish Payroller to join their team in Andover. This position will be responsible for operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity the person in this position will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes. Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Maintains payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate distribution of funds and payroll
- Prepares reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials as written reference or for compliance with district, state, federal or international statutory requirements.
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Transition Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
- Support any parallel runs if testing is needed on a new requirement
- Support the Software Release process by validating that new features have been accurately developed
- Expert level knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc
- Business software experience required: MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps
- Business software experience preferred but not required: MS Project, Google Apps
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- 2 – 5 yrs (min) experience in payroll processing
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Assertive action and decision making skills.
- Forward thinking, able to plan and organize own workload
- Self advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment