We are always looking for people with international payroll experience in product, technology, sales, marketing, support, and implementation and managed services areas. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for the right people.
Financial Analyst, Contract
Purpose of Role:
To support finance and payroll partner teams to perform financial analysis of supplier (payroll partner) costs and contracts and identify areas where savings can be made. This is a fixed term contract role until the end of the year.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analysis of supplier (payroll partner) contracts, by country, to summarise contracted pricing variances across multiple contracts
- Identify and recommending areas for potential harmonisation and cost saving
- Logging of supplier (payroll partner) rates vs invoices vs selling rates to enable update of NetSuite accounting system with accurate purchase cost information (buy-price)
- CIMA or ACA qualified
- Demonstrable success and background in similar role
- Financially and numerically literate
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite financials an advantage but not a necessity
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Results driven
- Able to communicate effectively to Executive management. Strong verbal and written communication skills.