We are always looking for people with international payroll experience in product, technology, sales, marketing, support, and implementation and managed services areas. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for the right people.
SingaporePurpose of Role: To support the project teams in the implementation of new clients and payroll solutions on the CloudPay platform Key Areas of Responsibility:
- As part of CloudPay's payroll implementation team, the Implementation Consultant will work closely with Project Managers and will be responsible for performing requirements analysis, documenting the agreed payroll design, payroll system configuration and testing.
- This is a high visibility client facing role which requires acting as the client's main point of contact for payroll specific queries arising at any point of time during the implementation life cycle.
- A good understanding of payroll is a must in order to be able to review and validate client's current payroll details for completeness and quality of information provided as well as to perform gap analysis between the client's current payroll and CloudPay's payroll platform.
- This role will be responsible for transitioning newly implemented projects to the Regional Operations team by documenting the "payroll transition manual" specific to each implementation and shadowing the Operations team during the project stabilization period.
- Payroll set-up analysis and documentation will be an integral part of this role and the responsibilities include:
- identification of key payroll processes and documentation thereof for CloudPay Operations team and clients - including Payroll Calendars and payroll roles & responsibilities - the payroll Blueprint.
- Ensuring the payroll review processes are followed and parallels and handover documents are signed off.
- Ensuring that testing of development work is thorough and is signed off by clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and document client requirements is required as this role frequently acts as the conduit between the client user group and IT Engineering (Development & Testing) teams.
- Experience in implementation of Payroll and / or HR solutions
- Payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of different international payrolls and statutory requirements
- Competent with MS Office suite of software
- Communicating with Clients / Vendors
- Experience of preparing and delivering training / presentations
- Strong communication and people skills
- Assertive action and decision-making skills
- Proactive, Process orientated and good planning skills
- Relationship building and a strong team player
- Self advancement skills to develop own effectiveness.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression