We are always looking for people with international payroll experience in product, technology, sales, marketing, support, and implementation and managed services areas. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for the right people.
Junior System Engineer
SingaporePurpose of Role Cloudpay require a personable and outgoing junior system engineer to assist in the completion of a major re-engineering project, the post will involve supporting our global estate of 250 desktops across all regions and assisting our engineering team with configuring and supporting our physical and virtual estate. We can only accept applications from candidates who have the right to live and work in the country the role is advertised for. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Senior Systems engineers locally and globally
- provide desktop support to office based and home working employees
- Raising, logging and resolving queries through JIRA
- Installing operating systems and software and building laptops
- Supporting change and migration throughout the organisation
- Experience in the following would be advantageous
- general knowledge of software and PC hardware
- knowledge of windows based operating systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Self-advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- Able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Modern Operating systems, Windows, Linux.
- Relational Databases.
- Web applications.
- Virtualisation technologies.
- Scripting or programming.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression